What Hosts are saying

I just wanted to find out what other hosts think about the new visibility search for seeing how many guests are looking at your property. I preferred the old one. Latest reply by Lorna23
    I am not able to understand how to do the listings. It's very confusing. I need help.Today a guest had requested booking for 17th and I don't remember accepting as it was very low pricing, still it showed I have accepted???And it looks like I will not mak... Latest reply by Poornima5
    guest booked two months out and then canceled. Airbb refunded them their portion and stated I get to keep a portion based on my cancelation policy. Does Airbb charge me or take the amount I’m due if I decide to return it to the guest ? Latest reply by Perry29
    Hi everyone,Would appreciate your advice re this.Have only been hosting for about 5 months and not a huge number of guests so not that experienced but made superhost so must be doing things reasonably well.this guest was not terrible, but not amazing eith... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Hello Fellow Hosts, Has anyone in Vermont received the tax form that Airbnb is supposed to send us regarding our earnings? I have been in a support conversation for 4 1/2 hours and my only response has been that I should talk to a tax professional. Seriou... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    How do i handle people who want to break house rules i.e. can i use the kitchen? or come down to living room, sit down and talk ur ear off for 2 hrs? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a birthday shindig at his airbnb but he was there the whole time until the morning. Granted a friend of a friend that I did not know or had any recollection of stole things that he initially said were missing. I tracked down the person that did and ...
    We just got back from our AirBnb rental and left a review for our host. I just received her private and public reviews where she said we broke house rules by having pets due to finding kibble and claw marks. We did not travel with any pets but we found s... Latest reply by Alon1