What Hosts are saying

I have a guest that would like to make a booking 9 months in advance, they would also like an option to pay for booking over 4 equal payments before stay.can this be done? Latest reply by Tamiko0
    Due to my reservation being cancelled, airbnb gave my account a full refund plus an extra €34. We were able to use some credit from the refund for a new booking, however the €34 gifted to me is not there. How do i get this credit into my account and how d... Latest reply by John2399
    how do you set the price per room especially as someone wants 3 rooms for 5 people booked but the price is only coming up for one room. Any help would be appreciatedThanks Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Wondering if anyone has advice for me if I should change to 2 night minimum bookings? I ask because my washing bill is so high & the extra organising I have to do to accommodate these single nighters is a little exhausting. Just worried though that I wont... Latest reply by Terri38
    The guests did not park the car correctly and closed the garage door. The door hit the car and bend. It cannot be fixed and has to be replaced. It costs $1155. Need the guests cover the whole bill or I can turn to Airbnb hosts guarantee funds? Does anyone... Latest reply by Meg120
    The short time I've been hosting, mostly it's been a nightmare as I have shared space. However, last night, the man smacked my dog. I left him a note saying to not let the dog out and we needed to talk when before he departed for the day. He left early an... Latest reply by Carrie220
    HelloI made a reservation a month ago with one of my accounts. I used an old email by mistake to receive a confirmation. Now, I cannot log into that account since the email does not exist anymore. Therefore, I'm not able to access my reservation. What sho... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0