What Hosts are saying

I am trying to cancel a confirmed reservation and it keeps saying 'can't cancel now'. Are there reasons for that? Shall I contact the host directly? There is strict cancellation policy with 48 hours grace period. I just want to make sure I am able to c... Latest reply by Dian13
    I do not have a smartphone or a webcam. For verification your website info says to use either of these or upload a photo.I am able to upload a photo, but there is no option to do that. Even though your help pages say there is. Any advice?
    My accountant wants to know how many nights in 2018 were occupied with airbnb. Is there a quick way to find this?I can find it for the month but not for the year.Thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a request for 3 months. Is it appropriate to enquire a little more about the people who want to rent for that long.? I am a little unsure about that long a rental not knowing the people. I am just being paranoid. Only the 2nd year of doung this so ... Latest reply by Susan1495
    I was working on my listings today and ot one point i got a suggestion to add a co-host and among the benifts described it said that the co-host can be paied directly through Aibnb. Now as far as i know this feature is no lonegr available since July 2018.... Latest reply by Donata12
    We had a guest book 3 nights with us and prior to their stay they communicated well and were friendly. The then never showed up for the first night and said nothing about it. Just as I contacted air bnb to let them know about the no show the guest walke... Latest reply by Cormac0
    The Airbnb systems shows that reservation is accepted and confirmed.Now Airbnb does not want to issue my payout.Airbnb says that the guest has payment issues and they have not received payment from my customer.Hence, i need to wait for customer to pay Ai... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Over the last 2 years our Beach Association in Milford CT has pushed through a change in the bylaws of the Charter to restrict rentals to only 30 days or longer. Laurel Beach Association was based on short term rentals, and even had a hotel on the beach o... Latest reply by Scott596