What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, i recently stayed with a friend at a bnb and we had some friends over but everyone left and only 4 people stayed the night as agreed with the owner. She is currently trying to charge us an extra $500 cause we had visitors, she also wants to c... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hey all, I'm new to hosting but I do accept well behaved pets. I wonder, how do you deal with the few quests who let pets have free roam of the home when specific area , (a whole room with separate entrance) is clearly the pet playroom? And what about sm... Latest reply by Debby89
    When I set up my listing I provided information about my cleaning fee's and and my 9% Occupancy Tax. I see that both these expenses to me are not calculated into the cost of renting our home, only the nightly fee. I read the information about Airbnb payi... Latest reply by Oleg125
    I really want to delete my airbnb account, but the delet button is nowhere to be found. Deactivation is not good enough. I want to have my account deleted along with all my personal information. Latest reply by Tina8411