What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am the host and we need to cancel one booking. Guest who booked it also agreed to cancel. We want to ensure that booking is canceled with NO penaly for us, host and guest receive their full refund as well. How do we do this ? Latest reply by John2252
    I set my property weekly rates for 700euros so basically 100euros per day.I then set my minimum stay for 5 daysIf a potental client makes an inquiry for a week (7days) they'll be quoted 700euros so no problemBUT the problem isIF the potential client makes... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Everytime Airbnb asked me the review about the guest I am wondering about this case.The couple was nice and friendly and nothing wrong how they used the room but I can not just said they are great.Because as soon as they went in the room around 8pm after ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Is there a way to find properties to hold an event (like a baby shower in our case)? The only thing I see is to add a filter, but that does not seem to work well and I think that there should be properties that are specifically for events and not just hou... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi , we we have had a few things happen that makes me think it’s a good idea to put up 2 or 3 cloud based exterior security cameras . Things like extra guests turning up that have not paid. a few outside breakages , guests frightened there may be prowle... Latest reply by Helen3
    I host Airbnb in Baltimore. I met a guest who lost a set of room keys. I claim a compensation with the guest. The guest refused. I called the Airbnb help center to inqury what I should do .The airbnb help center staff told me to open the door for the gue... Latest reply by Helen3
    We rent out a small camper that is located behind our house. It isn't an RV, it's a small vintage 1960's camper. The guests have to enter our house to use the restroom. I'm looking at getting some more insurance to make sure we are covered as much as pos... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    [Booking reference hidden] WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THIS BOOKING. AIRBNB EMAILED THIS IS A CONFIRMED BOOKING THEN LATER EMAIL AGAIN THAT THE GUEST HAS AN UNPAID PAYMENT. I WAS CONFUSED, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DEALING THIS SITUATION. IT IS ALWAYS A FULL PAYMEN... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0