What Hosts are saying

My husband would like to limit our guests to non-smokers only. We don't have smokers often and, when we do, they do smoke outside, but the residual smell bothers my husband. Do any hosts out there have "non-smokers only" in their listing? Just wondering... Latest reply by Chris232
    Hello! I want to share a case with you. A guest staying home two days asked to stay for a few more days, but to pay cash. His phone did not work and could not make a reservation. The man has traveled half the world, and the pretext with the broken phone w... Latest reply by Simon237
    I am currently hosting someone for the weekend. I received an inquiry which turned out to supposedly be my guest’s husband. He stayed he noticed in the booking it was for 2 guests and thinks his wife is having an affair, wants me to call him and not menti... Latest reply by Huma0
    For some reason my Airbnb calendar is blank I cannot see existing booking or add new booking and block days out. Is there something I am doing wrong Thanks Helen.