What Hosts are saying

I am planning to host my parents' 2 BHK apartment in WestBengal, Siliguri. I need help with the following processes- What are the legal steps, what are the documents that I should prepare?- We dont stay at the place and visit it occassionally, is there so... Latest reply by Helen3

Hii

Hi, I have a guest who is here a month and wants to extend another month. But there is a family that comes for one night in a week from today . What should I do ? (-: Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hii want to follow :If this is possible, money from bookings accumulated payout from airbnb. Not partly, amount exemple monthly . Thank you Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello Everyone. Under listing page I have a column titled Sync Status. An API called YieldPlanet has attempted to connect to my listing. The column called Sync Status says In Review for almost 48 hours. How is reviewing it? Airbnb or YieldPlanet? Bot...
    I am having trouble writing a Review for our last guest, the system just will not regognice my attempts, I heard the guests profife was being amended but have tried again since that notofication. Has anyone an answer?
    Hi, How can me (as a host) or a guests that just booked my room for tomorrow's stay cancel the booking without penalty? Latest reply by Gin8
    We had a guest in last night who wanted breakfast at 7.00am that is ok with us, but we didn't realise that day light savings was going on for another week, it was a genuine mistake, so were 10 minutes late getting up, and when we realised that the date fo... Latest reply by Phil---Liz0
    Last week we had one guest whose main purpose of visiting is to go to the techno club near our listing, 3 days in a row. She checked in at 18 and hit the bed at 20 sharp. I have to mention that we are sharing our 1-room apartment, and we use a room divide...
    Hello,I want to know how other host store their keys for guest during an emergency in downtown toronto. i had a situation were the guest lost her key, I had extra keys, but i was out of toronto,it cost me more to get a locksmith to change the lock. I will... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0