What Hosts are saying

Hello, I wonder if someone can help me please? I am a first time host and have just listed my property. I have had a request from a guest to book for a couple of nights. However, i did not receive a notification text or email. After much searching on the ... Latest reply by Donna240
    hiIt's vijay here,I just was trying to edit my locaion map for my listing.I followed the steps as metioned below but unable to edit.Please help.....Thanksvijay o edit your listing’s address or map location:Go to Your listings on airbnb.com, then select y... Latest reply by Betty187
    hi, I have one listing for a property in Spain to which I welcome UK guests who pay in £ sterling and european guests who pay in € Euro. Is it possible to automatically divert €uro payments to my € account in Spain and £ payments to my £ account in the U...
    Hi I am new and we have our 4th guest in our home I have 2 questions. 1) Each guest so far has asked me for late checkout. Check out is at 11 but they want 1pm or even 4pm do yall charge for late check out if so how do you collect and what do you say. 2) ... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi, this is Carol here, a Superhost for three years now having five pperties which I rent out through Airbnb, three in the same tenement block.I would appreciate a response to my concern. A guest booked a newly refurbished apartment for himself and a col... Latest reply by Carol375
    So I'm fairly new still here at airbnb and I'm concerned about my ratings for the neighborhood in which the house is it is beyond my control that others dont clean or take pride in there homes but the ratings for location is hurting my score what can I do... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Good Evening everyone, We had guest check in last weekend and were due to receive our payout on Monday 7th - we have been on the phone to airbnb support quite a few times now who confirm they are having some sort of issue and the payment hasnt been made. ... Latest reply by Mike968