What Hosts are saying

I booked our reservation back in Oct for Dec 31, 2018-Jan 2, 2019 for a Hollywood Hills home. Our family of 11 traveled to CA from TX to attend the Rose Parade. I received a notification at 10:30am on Dec 31st that our reservation had been cancelled. Not ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello all New host here. Learning lots so thank you everyone. I have just created 8 different listings for my property (boutique hotel) and want to link all those calendars together so i can see them in one go - making it easier to communicate with my cl... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I am about to take legal action against airbnb. I opened an experience workshop in Oct. Their software to run an experience was very poor and hard to use. Referals showed up at my door with no notification from airbnb. I closed my account after that first... Latest reply by Kathleen397
    I starting hosting in April and have only made 2,544.00 in 2018. I have kept records of my expenses to get set up. I have filed my taxes in the past, now that I am earning money from Airbnb, should I use a taxpreparer? How difficult it is to do yourself? ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hey community members. So ive been hosting the last weeks and last week I found out that the payouts was still stuck in Future payouts, even the guests had completed their trip the payouts wasnt processed and released by airbnb. Today i think its up over ... Latest reply by Rest-And-Relax0
    I'd like to have different pricing models for my apartments at different times. At high demand times (like trade fairs in the town) I'd like to charge a high base price and a small additional charge per each extra guest, and at other times I charge a low ...