What Hosts are saying

I got an instant reservation 3 days ago [Reservation number hidden] but it has less days then I put as a minimum stay for a particular period.I reported about this issue earlier (on Sept 14) as I have started getting requests for lesser days then it was ... Latest reply by Arshad4
    Turnoverbnb.comEasy to use, free app for finding cleaners to help "flip" your airbnb when you cannot.Check it out!!*I'm a manager/cleaner in the COS area. Cheers!
    The site won't give me the drop down menus to de-activate some of my listings. This site is really frustrating to deal with. I can't host anybody when the listings are no longer available or active. People are trying to rent but I have to keep turning t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I appreciate anyone's help, Airbnb has not paid mefor my last 5 guest. Please let me nnow what I can do? You cannot speak to management or anyone who can tell me what is going on.Thank you,Marie Latest reply by Richard-And-Suzi0
    I had a guest threatening me in person, including personal threat and bad-review threat. One of these that think they will win a discounted/free stay/meal/entry if they so just make enough trouble.When she called the support in the first night they declin... Latest reply by Quincy
    Good morning, I have a reservation at Myrtle Beach Vacation Station, #**. They are requesting credit card information outside of Airbnb and my husband is hesitant to give that info because we've never had to do that in all of our airbnb reservations. Myr... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hey all! I’m a super host in central Pennsylvania right near Penn State University. My fiancé and I are seriously looking to purchase a rental in St.Croix and I need some brains to pick... I have a lot of questions about purchasing, maintaining, HOA fe...
    To whom it may concern, Our guest doesnt like out exterior enviroment due to unknown smoking issue from other units that we do not know wheree to locate. How do you resolve thr issue and compensate our issue that we arnt able to resell the unit? thanks,ch... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0