What Hosts are saying

Hi Guys, I booked a room in London (from 17-20 Jan). Half amount of the booking was charged immediately, and the remaining balance is showing as scheduled billing on 4th Jan. Is this normally how the payments are done. Since, this is the 1st time I've do... Latest reply by Harshit3
    Hi all,I have my own Airbnb listing that is going well and through friends have been asked to manage their parents apartment.So far I have set up an Airbnb account and listing for them and have added myself as a co host. I'm supporting them with renovatio... Latest reply by Paul1255
    We have used AirBnB countless times as guests and would love to share our home as a host. My questions are:We live out in the country and our property is on a river where we have a small dock. We're concerned about our liability if someone falls off dock ...
    Hey host, i have a problem that Airbnb said that my bank account is wrong while is normal.My apartment is in My country but right now i working in another country so i use that apartment for rent so i need to use The bank account in the place where is the... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi everyone. I made a Special Offer in response to a request. Within the hour I had another request come through for similar dates. Airbnb seems to have given precedence to the second request as the Special Offer is no longer available for the first gu... Latest reply by Jonnie2