What Hosts are saying

Hello... I need help to delete my listing that has not been completed yet. It’s partially completed but I can’t seem to delete it now. I am not offering that property anymore and want to start a new listing. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hie My name is Alessio Simoya and I am looking for housing for this summer or a family to host me
    Airbnb just added custom length of stay discounts, which are great. Allows you to provide discounts on number of days; not just weekly or monthly. However, the granular updates are only for number of days *less* than one month. It would be super-helpfu... Latest reply by Emiel1
    why is it impossible to actually contact some one from the AIRBNB A person want so to book my ONE BEDROON APARTMENTthey have 3 DOGS2 Very LARGE HUSKIES1 x RUssel if i say NO the dates are BLOCKED They also have ZERO REFERENCES CRA ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hello, I'm pretty new to AirBNB and booked a room in Sarajevo for a month for an internship. The issue is that every night, the neighbour is playing very loud bass-heavy music that I can hear through my earplugs. He starts at about 3 - 4am and does not st... Latest reply by Donald28
    New to Airbnb as a Host and working to get my search rankings improved. In the meantime, it appears that Map View only shows properties in the current page of search results. That means, if there are 38 properties that match a search, only the first 12 ... Latest reply by Joanne371