What Hosts are saying

Can anyone suggest an automated software that can help us set up email triggers and financial reporting better ? Something that doesn't charge an arm and a leg like Guesty as a percentage. Latest reply by Newhaus0
    I have some guests staying who seem to be compulsively cleaning. This only bothers me because they are using a lot of hot water and we have a very low nightly fee and they are here for a month. I am worried we might come out of this with a loss. I don't... Latest reply by Anais24
    Anyone knows how to put and got published your event in airbnb..?I try but not published officially ....
    I want to book a place for a couple weeks. My first night will be April 2, check in after 3PM.....and then will be checking out the morning (check out is Noon) on April 13. I would think my reservation would be April 2-12 because I am not going to be t... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi. My guest requested reservation changed to early date. After I clicked accept, there's something wrong that I need to contact customer support for assistance. I am not sure what happened. But my payment method and payout method is from my another count... Latest reply by Azie1
    Is there a way to NOT enter pricing for future dates? I am new to this and I want to spend time figuring pricing but I want to post for this month now. Can I list pricing as subject to change? Or call ahead for current pricing? Thanks! Latest reply by Becky174