What Hosts are saying

My guest cancelled, in time for a full refund. Which I gave him. He is now disputing the amount he paid. who do I contact to find out whats going on. Latest reply by Brian478
    Hi community. I'd like some feedback about a situation that just arose, especially from any hosts who have had this experience. Last weekend (3 nights), my husband and I stayed at a lovely Airbnb in the U.S. Due to a very early flight, we had to check out... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi, We 've got 2 questions : - In the next general assembly of co-owners, there will be the discussion about the co-owners who rent their room through airbnb.We are only 2 co-owners who do this. The rest seems not to agree with our choice (too noisy, peo...
    HI ThereI am new at being a host and not sure if people request a security deposit. It makes sense to me but i am wondering?
    Did anybody make a similar experience with automatic cancelling because of missing payment information?3 months ago I made a reservation of a condominium in Kuala Lumpur. I paid the Airbnb service fee and made a downpayment for the rental fee with my Visa... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I am designing a small holiday let. Would a sofa bed instaed of a bedroom be acceptable for short stays? Latest reply by Rachel0
    Female made the reservation. She joined AirBNB in 2017 but has no rating. She made a reservation for 2. She is not one of the people that showed. These people obviously have not been vetted. What can I do? Latest reply by Letti0