What Hosts are saying

October 1st has come and we have met and exceeded the AirBnB stipulations for Super Hosts status and have not yet received the badge. It now says wait until Jan 1st. Any insight as to why we must wait *[Moved to make a new topic – title updated] Latest reply by Lizzie
    • 20F63658-94DA-4042-AE74-CBF46329C8B6.png
    Hi guys Do any of you experience guests insisting on communicating outside of the airbnb platform? He's already booked but now wants to communicate via what's app with a range of questions, nothing out of the ordenary (yet) but he sent me this reply and I... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    My calendar is no longer syncing past one year. I've had this issue since March 5th and airbnb seem to think its not a priority to get it fixed. I've had my lodgix and vrbo calendar synced on airbnb site for over a year, no problems. March 5th I received ... Latest reply by Edgar102
    Anyone in the seaside 30a area looking to escape the fall break crowds and spend some time in Nashville? October 14-21 ish ? I’ve got a large luxury home by the gulch. Sleeps 10. Me and my three littles are looking for some beach time in the 30A area.