What Hosts are saying

Yesterday I noticed that I can log in to Airbnb by Google and as well by Facebook, but two of this ways open accounts with different information. That is why I canceled one of them (which was connected to Facebook). Two of this accounts (Google and Facebo...
    A guest threw a large party that involved drugs and cigarette smoking in the house. I was forced to cancel two future stays because I couldn’t get the smell out. Shouldn’t Airbnb refund my money as it was the guest that broke the rules that forced me to c... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    Hi I have to cancel the reservations people have mate on my apartment . My landlord is telling me to leave . I have some people staying today and tomorrow and that’s fine then I have to leave . What is my Nextep Latest reply by Sarah977
    ive received and email from payoneer to request a copy of my ID. This is 4 months into my account being active. Is this normal or spam? Thanks Maryke
    I have a cabin I rent out. It’s in a private secluded area. We are wanting to add an outside hot tub gazebo area. Are there any restrictions or guidelines for this type of added amenity?
    Trash To Curb relocates your waste bins from your house to the curb and back on your weekly or bi weekly sanitation collection days. We offer this service to Georgia subdivision neighborhoods and Airbnb communities. Low weekly cost starts at $6 per bin. S...
    Hi, As you certainly know, the Lisbon Municipality has raised the touristic tax from 1€ to 2€, starting in january the first. My guests so far only paid 1€ to AIRBNB. Now what? Who pays the 1€ of the tax missing to the Municipality of Lisbon and what shou... Latest reply by Andy66
    I booked accommodation and included my coupon number. the cost due by me after the coupon is deducted is R450.91. the confirmation of payment stated R944.78 of R450.91 paid. Will I get a refund on my credit card?
    buonaseraho diversi appartamenti su Romasono giorni che ho contatti con la piattaforma di properly per le pulizie qualcuno di voi ha già usufruito e sa darmi maggiori informazioni prima che io debba sottoscrivere con loro il mio impegno
    Hi there,My name is David Crozier. I booked with AirBnB for my family last year to go to Bali as a special occasion this year in April. By chance we looked at the website again and noticed that what we thought we had booked was for the entire villa but th... Latest reply by Jeff158