What Hosts are saying

I have been stonewalled by "Villa" (whose real name is Pat) for the return of my $750.00 deposit. We stayed at Villa Mandevilla the first week of July, 2018. He has yet to return my $750.00 deposit and it is almost October. I have checked with the propert... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi- I am checking out the forum bc I had an issue with a guest for the first time a couple days ago. I am a 53 yr old female single host. I had a 28 yr old guy instant book same day and I messaged him thanks and room is ready after 4 pm. He shows up at my... Latest reply by Cormac0
    We recently had a guest whose travelling companion seemed to have some personal problems going on. She was apparently dumped by her boyfriend during her stay at our home. This resulted in her drinking all day until drunk and then returning to the house an... Latest reply by Quincy
    We have had hardly no views or bookings for the past 2 weeks. What is happening?i know the app can be glitchy but this is not right. We were counting on the extra income for groceries since my husband has not worked for over a year. Is anyone else having ... Latest reply by Katie467
    Goedemorgen, Hoe komt het dat de vieuws niet bijgewerkt worden vanaf 25 september?Komen eventuele boekingen wél door?Ik begrijp dat er al heel veel klachten zijn op dit gebied, wat is daar de oorzaak van?Graag hoor ik van u. Mvg,Linda