What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I myself am new to Airbnb and customer service with Airbnb has been extremely unprofessional and rude. When I first started it was really nice. But the starting of 2019 has been horrible and I can never get my situations resolved and I keep gett... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, My GF and I just made our first multi-month rental on airbnb for next winter, we understand the consequences if we were to cancel but what about for the host? How protected are we from the long-term rental being cancelled on us between now and then... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi Guys!I just started Hosting in January so Im still new, i ve looked into the requiremnents to become a superhost, and i meet all the requirements.My question is that i will be having a guest checking in 17 of March and leaving 5 April. And I just read ... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    • 2.jpg
    • 3.jpg
    I currently pay my cleaning person $90 per reservation for a 1 bedroom apartment. My apartment is in the Northeast where everything is expensive. They clean and wash bedding and towels. Some weeks I'll have 3 2/night reservations which cost me a tota... Latest reply by Noel102
    I have a return guest arriving today, but I didn't receive his reservation. Guest said he made it last week. I found out when he texted me earlier today letting me know what time he would be arriving. How do I handle getting paid? Thank you! Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Dear sir,I fullfilled your request to update the information in my account. There is no way to complete the form as there is a bug. Please pay attention to this. See the printscreen attached. The Finalise button is not active due to the bug in the form. I... Latest reply by Lisa723