What Hosts are saying

Hi all, Can you let me know whether Airbnb is supposed to block bookings 24 hours after expiry, even if you have been communicating through the platform with the prospective guest before accepting their booking request? This is getting really annoying, Th... Latest reply by R-Gary-And-Sergio0
    Is there a way to get a listing to be an area instead a specific location? My listing is in Merritt Island, FL., but it is a very unique stay and cruise experience and I really like for it to show up in a Cape Canaveral search. There are several listing...
    I started a thread Long term Rental Experiencing Many Problems under this same category recently which can be read for an overview of this long, horrible situation that's gone on for way too long. A bad situation got worse after we noticed water seeping t... Latest reply by Karen457
    My previous guest leave me a empty review, all categories 5 star with a private note. My question is does it count as a “review?” Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hello, I have 2 questions, I am host in Egypt. I have a reservation that cost : 31 Dollars. I saw that the payout include: 5-7 working days + banking fees. Who is paying the banking fees ? if it is me who get charged, what is the minimum amount to be cha...
    Hi there, I haven an unresolved issue with a host. Have contacted airbnb and was told that they only get involved after 72 hours. It is now a week later and I cant find the red button where it should say need more help or whatever the heck its supposed to... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi everybody, I am a new host at AirBnB and i have a very critical question regarding the payment terms. I work in a company and we usually demand payment to be made: If the reservation is made 8 weeks before arrival, we need the guest to pay 50% up... Latest reply by George493