What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am hosting the same guest for the second time. For the second time, he brought a lady in without telling me. I know because I heard their voices. This morning he left the door open and found these items on his desk. What do I do? He said he wants... Latest reply by Letti0
    • D6A1AF0B-F6B5-46E8-A89E-6CDB0D087090.jpeg
    • BC4CF009-8215-4EB3-A60F-F55E3EE613D5.jpeg
    salvesul mio profilo risulta 2 cancellazioninonstante che io ho eseguita solo una Latest reply by Quincy
    HiI'm from Perth Western Australia and looking for somebody to Co-host and be the Primary Host for our Hotel apartment in the CBD.We will be away on leave for a period of approximatly a couple of months and looking for a reliable person to fill-in for us ... Latest reply by Max326
    I live in Gainesville Ga and am new to hosting. I am 1/4 mile from a huge event that is happening in September on Lake Lanier, It is the World Championship for Dragon boats. I have no idea how to add this event to my listing or how to reach out into the d... Latest reply by Suzan25
    I have a pending reservation from a son booking for a 63-year-old father. Apparently, the son is verified with e-mail and phone number, but nothing is showing on his profile, no reviews either. Family is coming from CA, but is making a separate booking... Latest reply by Sally203
    Help! I created My Guidebook, and have popped in and out of it several times to update/amend it. One of our locale Cafe's has just changed hands, so I wanted to go in and update the information I currently have in there. I went to my Profile, scrolled do... Latest reply by Deborah82
    Hoy he cancelado una reserva y me han devuelto el dinero a Paypal. Si quiero reservar otra vez, al pagar, Airbnb cobra primero del dinero disponible en la cuenta Paypal o directamente de la tarjeta asociada? Gracias
    I have a guest requesting a booking in an unusual manner and his profile says he has been a member for 5 years. He has little ID information against his name and NO reviews. I am a little spooked by this and wonder if there is any way I can check his iden... Latest reply by Roberta2