What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am quite new in Airbnb but had already 3 guests with good reviews. I am now on my forth guest but is been a nightmare, he keeps contacting me for strange things , like is expecting that o give him the money back. He started to ask for a cleaner afte...
    Has anyone had any success in discovering how airbnb decide what percentage to charge our guests? I have only just joined and am amazed that there is no email contact available to ask this question. I am not prepared to call a USA phone number (living i... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi there, Airbnb has my old bank account details for payouts and I like to update that t my current new account details. Unfortunately I can not see an edit button to update the details. Pls help...thank you, ege Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi all! I just got a refund request from a guest who left behind a piece of underware which was chucked away by our cleaners when they found it on the floor among other trash items. What happens if I decline his request? I have suggested paying half of th... Latest reply by Quincy
    Is there any way I can change a starting time of the tour? We offer the tour at 10 am and 2 pm. However, it shows on airbnb that the tour starts between 8:30 am - 10:30 am, which is incorrect. I checked the dashboard but could not find any feature that al...
    Hi Guys,pI have a listing in London, superhost, plus with instant booking and recently I started to receive inquiries for 3 nights stays, I thought it was odd, I declined and told the guest that was probably a glitch on Airbnb platform. Also called Airbnd... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 21.56.17.png