What Hosts are saying

I am managing several units, a few arent mine, I dont want their income info to show up on my 1099, is there a way to add different names for 1099? THANKS ! Latest reply by Leon63
    Hello I just found an airbnb coupon worth of 50€ that was given to me last year and I forgot about it (silly me!)Anyway, this coupon is still valid till May 12th 2016. I am wondering if I have to book a trip before this expiry date (even if the trip will... Latest reply by Anil24
    We are trying to add a security sdeposit but cannot find how to do it. The instructions under help are not accurate. When we follow the instructions, there is no 'additional pricing options' area under pricing. They moved the pricing to the calendar, b... Latest reply by Christina625
    Does AirBnb offer to collect sales tax on EXPERIENCES yet? My experience is taxable in my region (Florida), and most guests don't have the cash on hand to pay me directly, and I don't have a credit card reader.I wish there was an option for Airbnb to coll...
    My bank stopped payment and now I want to resubmit the payment. How do I do that? Do I start a new booking process? or is there a re-submit short cut. Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have instant booking enabled. I am a single female host and two Asaian guys have just booked for 5 nights. i am extremely uncomfortable about this. I would like to cancel their booking. Will I get penalised by Airbnb if I cancel? Latest reply by Jude-Nivin0
    i have had a booking at the incorrect price - im not sure why it was at £46 as this has NEVER been a price point for any of our rooms .So i would like to know how this happened & if you can correct the booking i have on the 9th Feb Latest reply by Sandra856