What Hosts are saying

I recently has a couple stay in our guest house and leave it an absolute mess. I know messes, I have 4 kids! But this was just gross. Food EVERYWHERE. Full plates of it in bed, stained sheets, pots and pans full of food on the stove stop, all over the... Latest reply by Moises-D1
    Whilst trying to learn all the options involved with listing my property I set some custom prices. I would now like the base rates to apply to the dates that have custom prices. I can change the specific dates manually but it would be easier for the to be... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have two rooms available and have accepted a booking for one of them for certain dates. I now find that the calendar is blocked for any further bookings. How do I get round this in order for another guest to book the same dates? Latest reply by Chris16024
    I could not find a window to fill in the coupon code, now my booking is already confirmed ( instant booking) without using the voucher . Is there a way to still use it as it will expire soon. Latest reply by Tai579
    Hi Hosts, My wife and I are actively searching the Davenport Florida area for our next Airbnb property. For any Florida Hosts can you share your experience hosting in Florida. I'm familiar with ensuring proper zoning etc, I'm more interested in knowing if... Latest reply by Tom2788
    Hi, I have a guest who has been trouble since the minute he arrived. I'm seriously thinking about getting him out of the booking. He's had one other AirBnB experience where the host didn't write a review, which I usually take as a negative sign. 1. He ... Latest reply by Ernest512
    We have just said goodbye to 2 guests who have been difficult. Firstly, they arrived a day earlier than their booking! When I asked why, they said it was a mistake. I received the booking around 21.00h and they called me at 22.00h asking me to pick the... Latest reply by Tulume0
    Hi all,I am looking for a long term rental in switzerland. I found a nice place but instructions the host sent me via email seem little bit strange to me. Does airbnb provide this kind of service? Or is it a scam? What do you think? Thanks in advance!----... Latest reply by Joanna638