What Hosts are saying

Hello Hosts! My name is Kobby. I am available to handle all co-hosting responsibilities in the Dallas area. I have 5 years of b2b customer service and vendor management experience. Let me help make your Airbnb business truly passive for you. Latest reply by Kourtni2
    In my Guidebook, why can’t I include URL links to the websites of the suggestions I make? The cut and pasted website addresses come out as text - not actual links.
    Hi all. I’m looking for a good, preferably reasonably priced accountant based here in Los Angeles who specializes in short-term vacation rentals and understands the space and the in’s and out’s of this business. Any recommendations?
    Over time, has there been much difference between Android and iPhone, Do they work equally well? Assuming one is using the latest hardware and everything is updated.I have been hosting less than a year and the Airbnb app has seemed very solid in my iPhone...
    I received an enquiry, responded, I did mention to the guest as it was a long term stay of about 4 months, that they should contact me directly through my social media platforms. I did not hear back from them. I then sent a special offer. Today when I che... Latest reply by Tamsin4
    Hi, Does anyone know if there is a payment summary report for hosts? I’m after the 2020-2021 financial year income summary for tax purposes. Does such a report exist? I can’t find one!Thank you, Latest reply by Jennifer1773
    Hi,I am trying to start hosting via AirBnB and the company has my correct address as being in the adjacent county, which requires a license.The county I live in does not.There is no one to contact and no way to correct this as far as I can tell.HELP pleas...