What Hosts are saying

We have been a superhosts for some time now and just received an email to say we were losing that status. I have copied the email from Airbnb at the end of this postIt mentions 5 star reviews 80% of the time which I believe we have (I have copied the in... Latest reply by Ann10
    • Airbnb 80%  5 star review.JPG
    Hello! I am a new host! I am not sure if there is anything I need to do in regards to the city or for tax purposes? Do I need a special license to host? Do I need a short term rental number? I saw in Miami Beach there were extra things you need to do...
    Hi - I am brand new to the hosting business. Can someone please give me a couple of pointers about verifying guests before I allow them to book? Would so appreciate some advice right now!!
    Hi! My name is Gus and I am a Super Co-Host and Property manger servicing Palm Beach County and Broward county Florida. I just recently helped a new Airbnb Host with the roll out of their Triplex and is already booked for the next several month with reven...
    I obtained a Host Capital Loan through AirBnB in 2019. This loan was paid off in early 2021. A statement from the Lender/Host Capital was presented to AirBnB together with a request that deductions/payments made to Host Capital stop immediately. Instead...
    I haven't gone through all the steps as I realised half way through what I had done so the 'new' listing (of the same property) is showing as in progress. I am about to reactivate the old listing but would feel more comfortable if I could delete the in-pr... Latest reply by Mandy359
    HiI have not logged into Airbnb for quite some time.... seem to have begun a new listing in error..... how to cancel new listing and login to existing listings account??RegardsPaul
    Hi there, I wonder if somebody could help us. We had a couple staying in our place for a couple of nights, everything went fine on both sides, but we're still waiting for the payment to go through (it's in upcoming payouts yet). We havent' had any proble... Latest reply by Sarah977