What Hosts are saying

Hello,I'm sure that this question have been asked soooo much time but I just can't find my listing and it's online since a long time now. I don't know if it's because the listing is in french or whatever but well, I just can't see it. I looked a lot in ot... Latest reply by Samuel170
    Hi, our listing is set to accept instant bookings, yet we are being asked if we want to pre-approve a guest who has simply contacted us with some questions. What is the point of the pre-approval process when the guest can book instantly if they so wish?Th... Latest reply by Sheila187
    I was trying to find a way to share my listing with friends and family, but the answers from Help menu were not complete or incorrect or something! Here is an example from the Help page: Go to Manage Listings on airbnb.com, then click Account at the top... Latest reply by Meg73
    Hey, I notice I canno't modify the adress in my announce, problem is it's not accurate since the map didn't let me put it where it exactly is. I would like to modify it now, it worked with an other annouce. Thanks you. Etienne Latest reply by Roberto597
    Yesterdsy someone book my house for the beginning of the week. (Since it was last minute 10% off) yesterday night cancel the booking because he his transfert for job somewhere else. I have moderate condition so airbnb give me part of the money. Now the vi... Latest reply by Cormac0
    I was send a co-host invitation from my Daughter Airbnb listing but when I tried to accpt icon nothing happens and it is still pending acceptance on my daughter airbnb site. Can yu explain what did we did wrong. Latest reply by Jamie211
    Hi All, Would like your opinion on a recent visit I had. Rented a place that said it had free parking. So I head over there, get in, and it is appartment 7. So I park in spot labelled #7. Thought that made sense. I get towed. Turns out, I had t... Latest reply by Vinay7