What Hosts are saying

Hello, I don't understand how does the sistem works? Is it possible to set up the reservations that people can not make the reservation without my approval? Right now they can make right away without asking me if I accep it. Latest reply by Matthew285
    I've read the info AirBnB provides about taxes as well as questions from the community and am still VERY confused. I live in Oregon and the website says state taxes are paid for us - but what records do I receive to verify this? I pay taxes myself when I ...
    Hi! We currently have someone trying to book our place for three days later this month. They keep getting the response that online booking is unavailable at this time. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Sheryl Latest reply by Dalena1
    I want to start as a host on AirBnB but have got stuck completing my offer. Once I fill in the section "Description" in step 2, which allows a maximum of 500 words, this text appears in both in the section "About this offer" as well as in the section down... Latest reply by Candace47
    Hello guys, I've been a host for over 7 years now, and during the last 2 months I stopped receiving all notifications on my app and on my email so I have no way to find out when someone wants to book, any help would deeply be appreciated it. Latest reply by Quincy