What Hosts are saying

Hello there.I am so happy i am a member and a host of the big airbnb community. I just renovated my apartment and decided to give it a go with airbnb. The apartment is located 10 km from the closest big city and it is in the same county. However, when i t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I'm based out of Boston, I sent in a request. As you may know we got a huge storm. I was trying to book at the cape. The person at the cape also had an outage and couldn't respond. I'm unable to rebook for the same day at that house. Eventhough they p... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Dear community, I was supposed to travel for the Easter week-end and had to cancel my trip the day before because I got a serious infection which did not allow me to travel (Emergency on Sunday).I contacted my host who was lovely and totally understood t... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi guys,i have just listed my home on Airbnb. It is a near ne build, architectually designed home. I want to offer my guests nice toiletries. Nice as in what i would like when going to a 5* hotel. What do you think? is is going to be a waste of money? Are... Latest reply by Jakub5
    My entire ad , pictures everything has been hacked by guy "from Paris" named Benjamin. He has the system set where the booking is instant. So he can get money and approve guest right away, guest show up here and I have not been paid. What the heck can ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hemos sido ranked con el maximo y hace ya meses no obtenemos solicitudes de reserva ni mis amigos ven el apartamento online. Se que han cambiado las cosas y hay menos solicitudes pero no al punto de recibir "cero" visitas. Me resulta extrano.Por favor pod... Latest reply by Quincy