What Hosts are saying

Hello, I've just joined Airbnb as a host so am new to it all. I hadn't realised that there was such a thing as Instant Book which meant that someone who was part of this could make a solid reservation without me confirming it. I have put my lovely 4 bed c... Latest reply by Steve143
    I have just finished setting up our listing and have already received two reservations.However I forgot to use our referrers link to set up the listing. She is also our co-host. Can you please show me how I can make sure she receives the referral credits ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    This is probably a no-brainer but I am in the position of declining the same guest twice in a little over two weeks. First, I sent the decline with the explanation to Airbnb as indicated and all was good - I thought. Two weeks later on the same Airbnb me... Latest reply by Jeffrey50
    Have only used airbnb once before, but looking to possibly use in Europe.1A. Am not interested in looking at “300+” listings (even in what I consider zooming in on a particular section of the map), when it IDEALLY should be possible to narrow down selecti... Latest reply by S-A1
    Hello all, I have just listed my property and have gotten two requests, both seemingly scams. Both interested parties have just joinied AirBnb, have nothing on their profile and one of them has an avatar for a picture. They have no reviews, no informati... Latest reply by John1080
    Hello everyone, We have a custom price for weekend days on our listing, yet it does not reflect on the total payout when a reservation is made and neither does the cleaning fee or deposit. Any help will be appreciated Latest reply by Carlos717
    Hello fellow hosts, My calendar with booked dates went blank on mobile. Desktop works fine. Any input on what the problem is and how to fix is much appreciated!Thanks in advance Latest reply by Marina339