What Hosts are saying

I will copy paste what I wrote through Airbnb feedback section, everything is explained already so I won't retype. I am eager to hear your opinion and input on the issue.I am writing this feedback because I have been annoyed so much by unclear rules about... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hosting in general has been a great experience where we get to meet a lot of interesting and nice people with the added benefit of extra income. On the flip side, the hospitality business is extremely difficult and although I have found ways to get better... Latest reply by Brooke290
    I have a guest who wished to book dates for August 2020 - However is unable to do so despite my settings being set to unlimited time into the future for bookings. Upon attempting to send a revised date through the special offer section ( As they enquired ... Latest reply by Elen0
    Hallo All, yesterday I posted on this site my experience with a Superhost guest. He came through an Instant Book for a one night stay. Basically, when the guest was asked for an extra payment due to an extra service. He never read the full description o... Latest reply by Snowtrip0
    Hi Airbnb Community! This is such a minor question but its pretty annoying. Has anyone noticed that the Airbnb message notification that comes through via the app on the phone has changed its tone? Eg it now comes through as the same sound as the LinkedIn... Latest reply by Elizabeth------Libby-0