What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have a flat in the old town of Riga which is actually not in use now.I am considering doing some short-term renting and because i am now abroad, i am looking for a co-host that could look after of it.The tasks would be:- to welcome the guests at t... Latest reply by Guntis0
    I am going on vacation and I would like to snooze my account so I do not have to worry about responding to requests or getting new reservations. I think the help topic is out of date. Can someone please tell me where this setting is located? Also not su... Latest reply by Maeva38
    Hi, I've recently changed my actual postal address to take on the trading name of my listing but can't seem to edit the address in my listing. I go to listing and attempt to Edit location and there's no facility to make the change, is it done somewhere e... Latest reply by Cristina2468
    I have 4 rental units on airbnb. When a guest makes an inquiry, why can't I see which of the 4 rentals they are inquiring about ? I am using my mobile app but can't find this info in the details? Latest reply by Donna610
    Everytime i have tried to verify my phone number i get an error message that says “Your request could not be completed because of the following errors: You’ll need to use a different phone number we cant support this one” This is preventing me from bookin... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi, I am curious if you are using the sync calendar system with other sites. I just synced my listings with vrbo and have had my concerns. It shows all my reservations transferred over to each other's site but when I got an instant book from airbnb, I che... Latest reply by Chloe356
    Hey guys another question on promotions. I just made a promotion, but then I also did a rule set for booking a min of 5 days. I have my settings on smart pricing so what will happen? Will airbnb just do one of the promotions if a person books 5 days in th... Latest reply by Lorna170