What Hosts are saying

I booked a reservation with the host's cancellation policy being flexible.It stated that if cancellation was 24 hours prior you receive a full refund.I tried to cancel the reservation and saw I was only being refunded $69.12 and the reservation cost $306.... Latest reply by Alexandre939
    • image1.JPG
    Hi, I'm experience host from Belgrade, Serbia and I have issue with Airbnb app / web site. I can not replay to any request that I'm receiving as inquiry. All the time just receiving note that "Message failed to send". Does anybody have same issue? Thanks.... Latest reply by Ronnie109
    I am reaching out to let you know that on Nov. 1st at Cottonwood Heights City Hall I was told that Airbnb will be discussed. Mike who was the leader at this small house meeting for Cottonwood Neighbors said that the subject is a can of worms! There were... Latest reply by Chad370
    Hi, we have an Airbnb in San Jose, CA ( Willow Glen Area) and wanted to see if anyone can recommend property management companies who have had good experiences with. Our home is (3) bedrooms (3 queen beds and 1 King bed) (2) full bathrooms. Has a big lot...
    New to Hosting and need some advice on how to get my property booked for the coming Fall and Winter.The condo is on the beach and is booking well right now. Thank you!Beth
    Hello fellow travelers, Canadian traveler here. Planning a trip to Europe (and wherever I'll go from there) and looking for the best travel card to use while there. In my research I came across the CIBC AC Conversion Visa Prepaid, which seems like a good ...
    The time has come to stop Airbnb from giving Guests the power of the bad review to shake down Hosts into not collecting money for breaking rules or damages... or even just shaking us down for a refund just because they can. Half my life is spent trying to... Latest reply by CityBackwoods0