What Hosts are saying

Hi, As a Host, if I add a cleaning fee to my listings, do the following apply:* I can allocate the cleaning fee to someone who holds an AirBnB hosting account?* I can allocate the cleaning fee to somoene who is not a primary host or co-host for that parti... Latest reply by Steve143
    Iam new to Airbnb as a host, I want to ask a simple question? Why does Airbnb allow a customer to write review and rate a propety, that he booked and never showed up, cancelled his booking after requesting a late night check in? Latest reply by Christian65
    So I was supposed to check out Wed I decide to stay until Friday and I book again. It's almost check in time. If I cancel do I get a refund if so how much? And what is the penalty? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am a first time Host for AirBnb, I have selected the payment method which transfers money into my account. Airbnb has told me that I should receive my payout within 4 working days yet this has not taken place. I would like to know why I have not receive... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, We've bee AirBnB hosts for a few years and when we get a reservation request we always check their reviews from other hosts first.With the latest request we had there are no visible reviews for the guest despite him being a memmber of AirBnb since 201... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I dont have an account with Payoneer and the money was sent to Payoneer instead of Paypal . Can it be reversed please. And corrected? Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello... I already wrote my project and save it on the site.. but now is impossible to find it again... should I must start from the beginning? Ahhhh .. thanks
    I made an airbnb reservation today. The hosts sent me a text message. I tried to reply and got this message: "Unfortunately, we could not process your response because your number is registered to many accounts." Huh? I have no idea how it's possible to h... Latest reply by Yz0