What Hosts are saying

Hey there, am so upset, frustrated and anxious. I was led to believe that as a superhost a benefit was priority support.its been a week since I first contacted Airbnb as had not received a payment for 30th Dec bookImg. I have had nothing but platitudes, i... Latest reply by Tish2
    me inscribi hoy en AIrbnb y trate de ingresar un numero, nunca llego la llamada y necesito saber como puedo solucionar esto, no me llega el sms tampoco y ahora me salta el msje " Has alcanzado el máximo de intentos de confirmación. " y me dice que espere.... Latest reply by Quincy
    "You'll need to use a different phone number, we can't support this one." I get this message and it's stopping me booking a place. I need Airbnb to please fix this ASAP. Latest reply by Helen3
    I understand that a review cannot be published until 14 days after it has been submitted if the other party does not provide a review. We recently had a very dishonest, manipulative, and hostile man stay at our property. We arrived in the evening at our ... Latest reply by Glenda13
    I am new to the community. A guest who booked with me for four days upon checking out said he would like to do long term because of his new job situation how do we do this? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Please tell me whether anyone has had this problem. I had referred a guest to be a host for Airbnb with the expectation of receiving the $300 referral fee. When the guest became a host, I was awarded a $100 bonus (the old one) instead of the $300. The re... Latest reply by Gaynor7