What Hosts are saying

Hi there i need some helpFirst time i am claiming for a broken fan, I intiated the claim straight away on the 8th Dec 2017 through airbnb.they then liased with the client and she said she was happy to pay the amount claimed.then nothing..... i looked tod... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have clicked the 'involve Airbnb' button several times in the resolution center only to have no result, it doesn't take me anywhere, days later and I haven't heard from an Airbnb representative. Has anyone had success actually using this tool? Latest reply by Katherine183
    I have been trying to snooze my property for over a week. A message comes up that Airbnb may be updating the website or my time session has run out. Latest reply by Ingrid184
    Hallo, ik heb gekozen om mijn woning voor de eerste drie gasten een korting te geven van 20%, maar mijn 6de gast heeft deze korting ook al gekregen? hoe verwijder ik deze korting van de advertentie? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I booked a reservation with Alison. It was first one price, and then: double. Then, former price. Then, she does not reply. After that, she suddenly cancels. It is not easy to find accomodations on that same spot on a short notice, especilly at this time ... Latest reply by Julián11
    Hi im new to hosting. I had people check in over a week ago. They checked out, and I still haven't been paid. We are long past the 30 confirmation date as well. So can someone please tell me why I haven't been paid out?? Thanks! Latest reply by Matthew285
    Is there a way to easy share a wish list with a potential guest? I've been recently contacted by someone looking in my area for accomodations for over 50+ people, and so will obviously need multiple homes. I'd like to share the homes in my network, but I'... Latest reply by Helen3