What Hosts are saying

I am a new host and i made i mistake with my apartment and did not make the callender blocked I just talk with the costumer and he apply and change the reservation to another host please agree this time not to give me pelanties for the cancelation AVI [... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello:After 50+ plus excellent guest experiences, I am faced with a potential "no message/no show guest." This guest booked a 17 day stay back in January. I have sent several messages to her through Airbnb messager, starting a week ago, with no response. ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all,I've started a Facebook Community Page for Philadelphia Airbnb Experience Hosts.This will be a place for Airbnb Experience Hosts to feature their services, network, communicate, share best practices, problem solve, and pursue common interests.The l...
    When I receive a message on my phone from a potential guest the title has "Maybe: Claudia" then Airbnb: and then the message - I don't see where I can change this? I am thinking it is to do with my phone? Christine Latest reply by Sarah977
    Here's my dilemma: My AirBnB is a 1-bedroom apartment that is the upstairs of my home (I live beneath it). I only want two guests at a time - a couple or two friends traveling together, for example. I do not have adding a third guest as an option on my li... Latest reply by Cyndi24