What Hosts are saying

My husband and I manage several rental properties but so far have only listed our own personal home on AirBnb. One of the owners of another rental that we managed has asked us about listing their property on Airbnb. I would like to add that listing to my ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi, My listing appears to be active on my dashborad and availalable from Dec 22 2017 - Jan 6th 2018. I've had requests to stay at my place in November, unfortunately I had to decline them because the guests had requirements that didn not fit what I was... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Good Morning.I have a guest checking in today and I called to see what time she will arrive and found out she booked for someone else. When I asked his name and contact information she said she had to go. I'm feeling uncomfortable about this reservati... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi comunity, i would like to ask if this email is a scam Airbnb Company <invoice@greece-airbnb.com>Your request to establish a private viewing for the following property has been approved. We require the payment to be made through Payment by Invoice and y... Latest reply by David126
    nao estou entendendo como funcionao sit recebe o pagamento e repassa ?
    Good MorningI had a booking that is due to check in today. When I called to find out what time she would arrive, she told me that it would not be her arriving, but her Dad. When I asked his name she told me she had to go. I'm not feeling comfortable wi... Latest reply by Peter618
    Can someone tell me what's going on? The title of my ad is: "Charming little house in front of Ibirapuera park". Before, the guests just typed São Paulo Ibirapuera Park and my advertisement was already showing. Today, when you type Ibirapuera, Vila Marian...