What Hosts are saying

I want to add hostel to your siteTo receive customers touristsI have a problem with a message that the address is not clearNote I'm sure the addressIt was used at the booking sitePlease Help me **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Cent...
    I just had a guest that asked for a porta crib. I asked him why he would need a porta crib if his reservation says 1 GUEST? He said it was a mistake, he had 2 teenage boys, a spouse, a baby and himself. We only allow 4, total, guests, no matter what th... Latest reply by Tim-And-Beth0
    Im building a new house to be able to accomodate also families. But this will be finished only end of December. I have now an inquiry for end Dec. But the added house can not be listed yet. How can i accept the reservation of the existing house plus the ... Latest reply by Lyn3
    We own a flat in Cowes- in the summer there are four regatta weeks - for those specific weeks we only want to let whole weeks to maximise income. How do I stop people booking short breaks and weekends for that period?? Thanks Latest reply by Richard1003
    Why doesn't ABNB require that if a guest leaves anything less than 5 stars, to explain what the problem was/is so the host know show to improve the problem. I have had the last few guests leave 4 stars without saying what they found unacceptable. You can...
    I'm wondering how the reviews work.....I had a guest that stayed with us and was absolutely awful. In fact AIRBNB awarded me money damages to cover the mess he left....this was over a year ago. I left a bad review...hoping to warn other owners about hi... Latest reply by Helen-And-Mario0