What Hosts are saying

I just got my first guest registration, and I the link doesn't work to message him to give him directions and confirm arrival. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Kim360
    Hi everyone,Can anyone please give me some tips to get more bookings?- We seem to have lot's of options for accommodation in our area.- Pricing?Please help as I think we have a great product, (top location, spacious, very private, well-equipped & super cl... Latest reply by Ria16
    I have accepted a person, but after doing research on this guest I have deep concerns if this individual has legitimate residency in Cyprus, and my main concern is what if they decide to stay and not leave my property, because I have 1 more couple coming ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    After requesting and agreeing to a discount via msg I booked a apartment but thought by booking the host needed to approve and send me a an offurbut it went through for full amount what do i do now The host said hell pay me the cash in person but he doesn... Latest reply by Ricky-Lee0
    Hiya,We have been coasting along quite nicley for the last two minths, but now it appears our listing is not coming up when we search for it. It is still saying it is active. Anyone else have a similar issue?? I can't ssem to find anywhere to contact anyo... Latest reply by Lilian20
    Hi, I followed the instructions to chnage the adderss and map of your listing as indicated here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/478/how-do-i-set-my-map-or-address But I'm unable to click "Edit" because the button simply is not there. I also not able ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have had a number of guest taking my towels now I have have non because my last guest just took the last that I have. Now I have non to give to my next guest and I live on an Island so I'm unable to buy new ones... But why should I have to do this!! Latest reply by Helen3