What Hosts are saying

I have a new guest arriving in 5 weeks for a very long stay - 10 months. Without asking me he has used my address to make a welfare benefits claim well in advance of his arrival. When I challenged him he would not cancel but put in a request to Airbnb tha... Latest reply by Colleen23
    Dear Sir, Greetings From Snow Flakes Resort Manali!!!! I am prashant sharma, the front office manager of snow flakes resort manali, On yesterday we have installed airbnb OTA for our hotel booking & so kindly provide local area manager's contact det... Latest reply by Linda108
    • Snow Flakes Resort
    Hi I had a problem with a booking from AirBNB so I cantcae dthem and got a reply but I can't see it, it just has the message 'conversation loading' and it stays like that for hours and never loads. Alison Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I live in Germany but I recently bought a holiday home in Portugal, which I'm now renting out on Airbnb - do I have to pay income tax on this, and if so - to the Portuguese government or the German one? Can't find any info... Thanks in advance!Rich Latest reply by Tom300
    Hi,I found a co-host via Airbnb (Rafael) and met him this morning to discuss the details. It's both our first time dealing with co-host things, and I want to know what's the next steps. How do I approve him on Airbnb and how the payment works.Thank you fo... Latest reply by Stewart14
    I don't see anyplace to add a sales tax when setting prices. Am I within the airbnb rules to collect sales tax upon arrival? If so, I assume I just inform the guest when I pre-approve a booking? Thanks,Mark Latest reply by Raymond16