What Hosts are saying

I have a glich on my calander and September appears 3 times and October not at all. It is making it difficult to manage bookings. HELP. Latest reply by Morag4
    I've listed my property and in the title put in a specific location as this is a popular area where people are looking for accomodation. However when I search for this area my property listing doesn't appear? Does anyone know how I can ensure that my list... Latest reply by Junli1
    AirBnB says they collect and pay sales/lodging taxes for states they have an agreement with. My state, Alabama, is one they collect tax for. How do I find out how much they collect and how much is paid and when? I'm entitled to know and to be assured i... Latest reply by Clare0
    Please, please, please tell me where my price settings/availability have gone to, to enable me to set package stays ie Easter 4 night stays with a total price - i've used it before but have no idea how to do it now!!!!ThanksRachel Latest reply by Linda108
    Is there any way to get your property higher up the listings for your area? Latest reply by Jeff158
    HiI dont know with what version it got introduced but the messages now display in oncoming order. I preferred the way it was where i saw the people sorted by the date they were coming. Basically a hybrid between messages and calendar Consider adding a tog... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hello. I need some help with my guest managing. I have two customers who are pre-approved for booking, however, the first customer has not booked for a long time and dragging the booking with just asking questions. So I decided to give a chance to the oth... Latest reply by Oliana0