What Hosts are saying

Hello there , what happens if a guest books longer term for one or two months and I get paid for one month so far and they all of sudden need to cancel and move out literally the 4 th day of their arrival? I already got paid out so what happened now? This... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello Hosts.I just have a guest that booked for a month.After a few disclosures on some work that needed to be done in the apartment the guest suggested that I cancel the reservation.This is all within the airbnb emails.I cancel the reservation as we both... Latest reply by Linda108
    In the event that a guest cancels their reservation (for whatever reason), why do i as host get penalized if not my doing? In numerous instances fees were deducted from my next reservations and i was temp "de-activated"? Dont understand as the guests in ... Latest reply by Lynette46
    Hi, I'm new at Airbnb and would like to hear your experiences about guests GETTING LOST finding your place. What would be the main reasons why it would be difficult to find the location?Maybe no access to the internet & unable to see the map provided earl... Latest reply by Edwina9