What Hosts are saying

Hey there, I am about to book this listing for a month: ** It is a new host, has, therefore, no reviews and it looks very nice for the price in that area. So just wondering if it is maybe fake and what is best to do from here? Cheers! **[Link remove... Latest reply by Helen3
    dear airbnb team , it is been along time that you blocked my airbnb and i lost alof of reservations for the whole year , i am emailling you to solve this problem as soon as possible . looking forward to hear from you soon kindest regards moha
    Hi. Could we have the option of being able to rent our apartment for holiday periods? Like 3 weeks for Christmas, or 1 week in Easter to full families probably or a couple of friends Airbnb experiences, it's an excellent idea, but we do not have the opt...
    Hey I am setting an account.I reside abroad,I rent my property in another country ( Greece)I want to be paid in France.When asked for the address I want to write the Greek one ( the address of the flat to let ) but it only allows me to write an address in... Latest reply by A-C-G-Alyx0
    Hiplease I need your help about making a payout methode,I leave in kuwait and I have a house in Tunisia , my bank account is in Kuwait , which methode I have to you that gests can pay me with it my best regardsmarwa Latest reply by Miloud0