What Hosts are saying

Dear admins, When are you creating your profile you can add: What languages can you speak fluently? We have many international travellers who appreciate hosts who can speak their language. I am from Slovakia and would like to know why my language is not l... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    HI everyone, We had a overbooking because our calendar has been opened. We nor sure if there is a problem with Airbnb or if someone took it manually out. Is there any way that we can check previous bookings or reinstate bookings? Thanks for your help. K... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    i am new - i had a request - struggling to answer a request - nothing happens when i click the respond button - the pre- approval does not show up on my screen - i am continiously being redirected to the calender where that date is booked for the person r... Latest reply by Marion194
    Can anybody tell me why I keep getting this message when I try to set up a payment to my PayPal or bank transfer"Unexpected token Y in json as position"Here is hoping for some help or will have to cancel my listing Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello community,I can't find in my Dashboard the co hosting option anymore.I would like to assign my friend as my co host which I remember was possible to do till while ago.Is it still the case?If not, how do I that in another form?Thanks for your reply Latest reply by Karen552
    Hi all, I am an Air B'n'B host myself. On one of the two properties I offer I recently signed a 3 month tenancy agreement with a private individual (May to end of August). I had suspicions about the guy over the last few weeks and these have now been con... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I had a guest book with me about 2 days ago. They sent me a message, saying that they are coming from Canada to TN, I didn't realize that the settings I have set were not ones I prefered. This person has a profile picture, lacked providing me further info... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I have a guest who has cancelled and wishes to rebook. I'm trying to offer a special offer, but on the summary page it says my earnings will be £0 (full price service fee?!). See screenshot here: https://ibb.co/c9FyHFAm I doing something wrong? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I would like to add a charge for the set up and use of an air mattress that I offer as an additional bed. Right now I have a $10 charge for more than 2 guests which typically requres the extra bed, but occassionally I get 2 travelers who prefer two beds.... Latest reply by Kathy35
    Is it possible to set a minimum payment amount, so the guest can pay in 3-4 installmets before the date of the reservation? If so, can someone kindly explain how this is done. Thanks so much Jessica. Latest reply by Loan7