What Hosts are saying

My prices increase cca 3 times more than I want to charge them so I have to change it manually literally every day. I tried many different solutions but none of them work. I believe this is a bug and have no idea how to solve it. This issue really damages...
    I've been getting phone calls from these jerks at 4am, 5:30am and 6am for the past 9 days. EVERY FKEN DAY!!!!! Are you kidding me?????? I'm about to delete my post and say forget this what business behaves this way and calls at absurd hours like this? Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I was trying to contact you somehow AIRBNB-- I was just sent this by someone and wanted to report it.http://airbnb.com-listings-online31451883.club/1/listing/41/view-yesbk49f/45915 Thanks,-TIffany Latest reply by David126
    Bing a newborn user, it has taken me day just to figure out the basics.As a senior with minor mobility issues, it would be very helpful if nearest intersections were listed so hills and bus stops can be identified. For example, there are areas of many ci... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi If a guest has damage to laptop or phone etc due to a leak or burst pipe at the hosts flat who is responsible for the costs?Is it the guest responsible for travel insurance or the host to needs to take responsibility? thanks Latest reply by David126
    Hello, I am a long-time Airbnb Host with an unhosted apartment. I screen well, and have had great reviews and an airbnb experience. However, I believe my current guest misrepresented her English ability (my language) or relied heavily on google translate ... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    Hi, I hope someone from AIRBNB could assist me.I have make payment with my credit card and well received customer receipt but it does not show in my credit card statement for almost 3 weeks from the date of transaction. I make 2 payments on the same day w... Latest reply by Robin77
    Hi there I have one qustion about payout calculation. On one reservation that I have to be payed for is the amount in Euros and the amount in the Croatian currency which is not equal , in kuna is a smaller amount, for 35 € in relation to the exchange rate...
    My Email provider ceased operating recently and I have tried to change my email address in my profile to my alternate address but get a message that I can't because it is already in use. I have just booked with an Airbnb host and the confirmation email wi... Latest reply by Kylie-and-Lasse0