What Hosts are saying

Can somebody explain me the legal context in Portugal to rent a private campervan?Do we need to have a business registred?What about income taxes? Eveything is taken care by Airbnb?And insurance needed besides the normal one I have as a private owner?What... Latest reply by Ruth322
    Hi Folks Instant booking issue, I've been caught out twice on this problem when is a booking for two a couple who will share a bed and two people who won't, there is no way of telling one from the other, apart from asking which could be regarded as an inv... Latest reply by Mike11
    Hallo,My name is Aditya, I cancelled a reservation with booking code HMC9PYC2FR and then I received an email from Airbnb on May 19 stating that a refund has been issued and it may take 15 bussiness days to reach my account. I haven't received the refund y... Latest reply by Matthew285
    As a host I have Instant Booking turned on but last night I got a pre-approval request by a guest? To my knowledge this shouldn't be happening because I do not require guests to be pre-approved. I triple checked to make sure Instant Booking is on, and it... Latest reply by Matthew285
    HiI can log into my account on my laptop and my tablet but can no longer log in on my android phone. Put in my email address and password and as soon as click on enter, password is deleted and I have to start again which gets me know where. Any suggestio... Latest reply by Contessa1