What Hosts are saying

Hi I booked a holiday in barcelona a few months ago and at the time I had access to the "experiences and activeties" listings. They seem to have disapeared! can anybody tell me how I can find them again, or have they been pulled? Latest reply by Marta216
    Hi Is there a section on gift cards on the Airbnb site that i can find out more about? I have been asked a few times to by friends/ charity to offer my home as a prize etc and i was wondering can i do this via the gift card concept?Thanks Latest reply by Cormac0
    My main listing photograph shows a price of roughy 4 times my listed price when you log on as a prospective guest, and this price seems to flucuate. I am afraid that this will deter prospects from making enquiries. Any explanations please? Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Trying to set up my account through my Managua bank account but we don't have zip codes in Managua so where do I go for help for Airbnb in Managua to be able to get paid? Do I have to go through a US-based account? Any suggestions would be very useful, th...