What Hosts are saying

I have a guest arriving in a couple hours so I text her and the number is not a working number. I wrote to her through airbnb and she said. "lets keep it simple, I dont like to make calls so I probably wont call you unless its an emergency" I let her k... Latest reply by Steve31
    Hi there,is there anyone who would help me to get paid? I have been hosting for over a month. My payment method was accepted but I have not received a single dollar. I have no idea what to do. Please help Latest reply by Thanzy0
    I see that Airbnb offers a form of insurance that states it covers against liability and damage. Does it cover against thief also? Latest reply by David126
    Hi, I need to cancel a guest for two reasons, one we are now going to be away and the other is we are likely to have builders starting earlier than thought. I would never normally do this and feel bad doing it but wondered what happens if I did? Do we bot... Latest reply by Tors0
    Hi my guests need information for their shengen visas, I am in Spain. Has anyone got experience of this. What do I need to send and can I do it through AirB&B Thanks in advance Dawn Latest reply by Helen3
    How do you report a possible (probable) fraudulant listing on Airbnb. I live in a VERY small town and I truly do not believe the home listed exists. I also see that they set up about 2 or 3 more in the city about 15 minutes down the road. They are all l... Latest reply by Sabine42