What Hosts are saying

As a host, if I need to cancel the reservation of a guest, how much money do I have to refund them? Just the money based on the cancellation policy (e.g. 50% if it is strict.) Or do I have to fully refund them (e.g. pay a premium for my faulty service?) C... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, a couple of questions. It's been over 2.5 Weeks since I set up 2 Payout Accounts for receiving payments as a host. One is a Bank Account, the other a Paypal account. Neither have yet been Verified by AirBnb. I have a large payout due in the next few h... Latest reply by Lilian20
    Hi, hope someone knows.One of my clients cancelled his booking. I have changed the cancellation policy a couple of times over the past weeks and I am not sure what the cancellation policy was for that client. Under My Reservation I can see the client canc... Latest reply by Debby-And-Kevin0
    Dear airbnb hosts,Do you have the same problem? what would be your advice to resolve this? I have a potential guest (the first one as a matter of fact since I'm new to hosting) who had tried multiple times to book my property for a 3 night stay and he cla... Latest reply by LeeLin0
    Hello everyone! We just started hosting 2 months ago, and are on track to meet superhost status---EXCEPT----our 10th reservation checks in on 12/30/16 but out on 1/1/16. I see that the superhost tracking runs until 12/31/16, so will that 10th stay not cou... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi there,I just started posting an extra large ensuite bedroom in zone 3 london, wimbledon (usually highly desirable).I used to post an ensuite in Parsons Green zone 2 london (well, more desirable). I am seeing listing suggestions for only 20 GBP a night.... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Suddenly all of my blocked time is free. And when I go to block again it's not working. Help! Also, the function to do this on the app seems to have disappeard. I'm getting all kinds of reservations requests; the place is not available, so this is really ... Latest reply by Linda108