What Hosts are saying

Hi All, Was wondering if anyone had run into this issue. A guest recently messaged me the following: "Hi _____, I'm trying to send a request for your listing. But Airbnb repeatedly ask me to verify my ID. When I verified and got to the page says the reque... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi Guys, I'm not entirely new to hosting on Airbnb, in the past I have excellent reviews and had great pleasure hosting many guest from around the world. And just recently I have accepted a guest for almost 3 weeks of booking, as a host I have gladly acce... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    My stats say: 5 Star Trips - 0% of your trips. However, on my 'ratings from guests' section, it says that my last ratings for overall experience, cleanliness, accuracy, value, communication, arrival and location were all 5 star. He was the 5th guest to ... Latest reply by Sergio-and-Nicole0
    Hello , I added new property " Studio by sea " ( I passed all steps ) but when I click " Publish " it doesn't happen anything....pls how to contact airbnb how customer info that they publish it manually ? Looking forward on answer Latest reply by Santhushta0